Stuck on the insomnia treadmill? Doing everything but sleeping? Is the most sleep you’re getting between 5-7 a.m.? You struggle to get out of bed in the morning, needing an old-fashioned double bell wind-up alarm clock set in a metal waste basket to even wake you. You often fall asleep watching TV but can’t get to sleep once you’re in bed. Or you fall asleep easily but are wide-awake at 2:00 a.m.. Your level of irritability and crankiness is at an all time high.
You’ll know if you have these problems if:
- you really need those extra hours of sleep on the weekend
- your eyelids slam shut at the drop of a hat
- you feel drowsy while driving or working at a repetitive task
- the snooze button is your best friend when getting up earlier than usual
A few tips to help you move past this problem are:
- Play with clearing your mind and relaxing your body by noticing items in your bedroom, taking a deep breath between each thing. For example, be aware of a sharp crease in the sheets, followed by a deep breath. Then notice the soft fluffiness of your pillow, followed by yet another deep breath. Continue until you fall asleep.
- Unplug your modem and turn off your smart phone. Too much stimulation (LED light or otherwise) right before bed works better than coffee to derail those sweet dreams.
- Go to bed at the same time every night, waking up the next day at the same time. If overly tired, try going to bed 30 minutes earlier for a week and see if that makes a difference. Your mind and body are accustomed to habits, and you can create a new one.
But if you find yourself endlessly dragging through the day and napping every chance you get, Unstuck Living can help you find relief to finally enjoy a full night’s sleep in as quickly as 1-3 sessions 90% of the time. Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) is not therapy. It is an easy and tested method to help people move through old patterns and get unstuck. It is about learning to use your mind more effectively, developing positive choices for success. Everything you need to change your life is already within you. All you need is to have the tools to tap into those resources.
If you’re ready to relieve this intense pain in 1-3 sessions with an investment of $90 per session, call me at (928) 357-8208 or email me using the Contact Form on the website. Bringing over 30 years of experience to my practice, I am a highly qualified NLP Practitioner and a certified clinical hypnotherapist. Maintaining strict confidentiality, I use that knowledge to help you become a no-limit-person. Many have found my friendly ways and precise techniques to be the easiest road toward a better life.