Duff here. Bet You didn’t know there are Rules to go by on St. Patty’s Day . . . Just so You don’t get on the wrong side of the Irish, www.relatably.com and I want to share Them with You.
- The Irish always make the rules.
- The Irish may change the rules anytime, without so much as a “top of the mornin’” to you.
- Kissing the Blarney Stone and eating Lucky Charms cereal will not make you Irish.
- Only the Irish may live the life of Reilly, given his express written consent.
- If you mess with the Irish, you will be haunted by Murphy’s Law for the rest of your life. (That would be Something Dreadful I wouldn’t want to happen to Anyone.)
I say: May the luck of the Irish be with You. Green shamrocks all the way. Happy St. Patrick’s Day! And live unstuck. #unstuck-living#wearing-of-the-green
There are only two kinds of people in the world;
The Irish and those who wish they were.